FrSky ASS-100 Air Speed Sensor- ASS-100- High Rrecision
The FrSky air speed sensor was designed for the FrSky smart port enabled system. With its easy install it is an easy way to get air speed data. Just install the pitot tube as far away from any prop wash or any disturbed air as possible, install the sensor in the fuselage, run the silicon tubes, and plug into the receiver, or another smart port sensor, and enjoy!
This sensor not only can send speed data to your Taranis, but can also, when set up properly, warn the pilot of low airspeed, log airspeed data, check your top speed, program your radio automatically drop the landing gear at a preset airspeed, etc.
There are 2 versions of air speed sensors. The SP-ASS-70 can accurately measure airspeed up to 167.7 mph, (270 km\h). The SP-ASS-100 measures up to 223.7 mph, (360 km/h).
- Model: ASS-100
- Circuit Board: Weight 5 g, dimensions 33.14×17.14×10.45mm
- Pitot Tube: Weight 4 g, length 101mm, diameter 2.6 mm
- Pitot Tube Hose: Silicon, clear, 3 feet (1 meter), 2.2mm ID, 3.8mm OD
- Operating Voltage Range: DC 4 -10 V
- Operating Current: 25mA@5V
- Measurement Range: 0~360km/h (0~223.7mile/h )
- FrSky Smart Port enabled receivers, such as X8R, X6R, X4R, etc.